Subject / Stream Selection
- How to choose the right curriculum?
- Which subject to choose in Class 9 & Class 10?
- Which subject to choose in Class 11 & Class 12?
- Which stream is the right one after Class 10?
Course / Career Selection
- How to discover the Ideal Career choice?
- Which branch is the right-fit in Engineering?
- Which branch is the right-fit in Humanities?
- Which branch is the right-fit in Commerce?
Skill Building / Internships
- Which online internships will help in the future?
- How to be productive during summers?
- How to build skills the right way?
- How to nurture creativity?
College Admission Guidance
- How to set a career goal?
- How to choose the right college?
- How to apply for top colleges?
- How to secure a scholarship?
- How to increase admission chances in TOP colleges?
Sukriti Sudhakar (verified owner)
Collegify’s E-Learning platform helped me manage my time well. I was initially clueless about where to start but the portal was extremely beneficial in guiding me along each topic in the course and helping me improve my weak areas significantly
Akshat Tiwari (verified owner)
Before I discovered Collegify, studying for the SAT was really mundane and boring. My resources were limited to heaps of textbooks and some online material. Collegify is a really a fun platform – once I started using it, I found myself wanting to spend more time on test prep than before – which was a real surprise to me. The gamification aspects and the ability to compete on quizzes with test takers from around the world actually made test prep enjoyable. The best part, of course, was that I was able to improve my score dramatically once I started using Collegify – I managed to achieve a 1560 score on my SAT – which helped me fulfill my goal of attending the US college of my choice.
Shaurya Mehta (verified owner)
As a student who has used an alternative online platform for his SAT preparation and later beta tested Collegify’s E-learning platform, I believe the single and paramount differential is the portal’s ability to specifically pin-point the weak problem areas in the pool of SAT topics. Everything else — including the feature that unfolds difficult/simple levels based on the user’s capabilities — is an added bonus. It’s rightly said that knowing the problem is half the solution, actually the ‘more important’ half. While one may debate that most online programs do the half of solving the problem, that is understanding the SAT topics, Collegify’s portal also does the more important half of finding the user’s weaker topics and this is certainly a vital component missing in other online portals.
Kartikeya Sundaram (verified owner)
The SAT/ACT online platform of Collegify taught me a
lot of things that were on the test. What I loved about
the subject videos was that it always taught me two or
more ways to approach a problem. That way I never
got stuck during the test and was able to increase my
Aayush Gandhi (verified owner)
My experience at Collegify was very satisfying, be it
about preparing for ACT, profile building, essay writing
and application process.
Rohit Sharma (verified owner)
When I started my 2 days free trial on Collegify ELearning
website, I was amazed by the results I
received. It gave me an idea as to what the questions
on the actual ACT are like and gave me strategies on
how to move through questions quickly. I could see